Description: The passage below is primarily focusing on telling us some information about Mayo Clinic patient application, it’s available free to iPhone and iPad users online at the app store.
The Mayo Clinic patient application, it’s available free to iPhone and iPad users online at the app store, think of it as your easy to use comprehensive guide to all things Mayo. This application will be useful across the entire spectrum of the Mayo Clinic experience at your fingertips are all the features, the patients have told us it helped to enhance a visit to Mayo from keeping you connected to your Mayo medical care team to keeping you from getting lost from finding restaurant, options to help you get away from it.
We’re excited to show you what we packed into the Mayo Clinic patient app, it covers the spectrum of mail facilities, system-wide, the expansive campuses in Rochester Minnesota, Jacksonville, Florida Phoenix in, Scottsdale Arizona, Plus the hundreds of clinics and hospitals.
Mayo Clinic operates in communities around the country, this is a little overwhelming in Rochester alone. Mayo Clinic has over 16 million square feet of facilities, but they’re not. I can look at different parts of the campus because these devices have navigation.
It’ll walk through and guide me through my next appointment, thanks to the features built into your device, the Mayo Clinic patient app can show you in real time exactly where you are on Mayo grounds, and then direct you to where you need to be.
I’m able to see lab results documents as well as my allergies to certain medications throughout the mail campus, you’ll also find these very extensive and very helpful patient information brochure racks. They are also right in here, we know visitors to Mayo focus 30% of their time here on medical needs, the app can make the other 70% time well-spent.
I’m interested in a winery and what does Rochester have four wineries local Chambers of Commerce maintain updated listings of things to do and places to see, have a couple of hours before consultation and a craving for Italian at either. They’re cheap even after you’ve headed home, the app is still there to keep you connected to Mayo Clinic.
As this is technology created to deliver the best, what Mayo Clinic has always offered an incredible team of hearing people, they’re still always going to be a friendly face available to you to guide you around. Mayo Clinic are always at your service.